TheTechErra is looking for writers!
As apart of TTE’s small website restructuring, we’re now looking for tech writers! If you’re wanting to be apart of a fast-growing technology blog, then we might be the place that you’ll want to be. We’re looking for people who can contribute to our quickly growing library of content (tech news, product reviews, unboxings, tutorials, and more). Read on for more information.
- 16 y/o (or older)
- Very fluent in English
- Willing to record videos for our YouTube channel (or your own, and the video will be embedded into your post here). Not required (as many posts don’t require companion videos), but this will be highly recommended for those who are planning on doing product reviews.
- Be able to contribute on a regular basis (2 posts per week at minimum, with more being highly appreciated)
- Willing with the website for a long period of time. We’ve had many writers come and go in the past, and it’s getting a bit redundant (and disappointing to say the least). We want to create a long-lasting relationship with our editors/writers, and for you to enjoy your stay here.
- Have previous writing experience (not exactly recommended, but required)
- Experience with WordPress isn’t required, but will be a plus
- To be proud of writing for TTE!
- As we make $0 from our operations (since launch), we won’t be able to give you money for your work (at least at this point in time). AdSense simply has issues with whatever it is that we’re pushing out, and it’s impossible for them to be specific, as everything they do is automated, and they have absolutely no way to contact a human in Google’s AdSense department.
- Instead, you’ll be able to receive new Twitter followers, YouTube subscribers, and of course, products in for review. Regarding the latter, you’ll mostly be responsible for requesting your own products from companies for review purposes. We’re more than willing to help you fulfill that.
- If journalism is your career path, writing for us will go great on your résumé.
- Writing for us can also get you into various tech-related trade shows/conventions (for media coverage purposes).
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Suggestions?
If you have any questions or problems/issues with anything above, please do not hesitate to contact us
If you’re interesting in joining TTE, please fill out the form below, and we’ll review your application. You can also send us a tweet and we’ll look at it quicker.
If you’ve read this far, then I’d like to thank you for your consideration to write for TTE! We think that you’ll enjoy your stay, and we hope to see your content soon! Even if you weren’t interesting in applying, then thanks for stopping by anyway!